Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bento 14

Me finally launching this Thermos bento set which I redeemed loooonggg time ago from Eon Credit Card....been sitting in the store room until that day I saw it again....I think man was right about us as a woman....they always say..."My wife lar....when things go offer, beli then simpan tomorrow again offer, beli then simpan....lol....


My lunch today left over from last nite dinner....from left Fried English Gourd, Spring Onions & Preserved Salted Vegetable Omelette Eggs, Stew Coca-cola Chicken & Gohan (Japanese rice)

See I told you so the bento set too small...I need to get another bento box to fix in my gohan....haih...nice bento set with expensive price but not practical despite we still own it indeed!....lol....


No comments: