Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

Our Day 4 during School Holiday....

These few nights the lil' one slept late, indeed I've already konked-out before him like last nite but deep in my dreamland, I was like heard somebody grumbling away....when I peeps with one of my eyes close and still in blur blur he pass his water bottle to me ask me to open up the cover so that he can drink the water....(*sigh*)...and yeah he still sleeping with us sharing our king size bed....normally I will place his water bottle on top right after his pillow so in case he needs water I no need to get up lor.....(lazy mum huh?)....hehehehehe....but most of times I will still get up to mix with some hot water as water will get cold in air-condition unless I really really can't drag my butt....


That night when we went to pick him up from my parent's house, once we step in he play peek-a-boo with us....so cute to see him if minus his naughty parts....but can't avoid right sometimes....

























Times flies just very fast, few more days will back to normal routine that he'll go to my pil's house whereby I'll see him only on Friday evening....






No comments: