Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

How we spent our weekend? (Part 1 of 2)


See how happy was the lil' Leon boy when I fetched him back last Friday evening from pil's house....


He more happier when I pass him the "Patrick" as he could only hug him during weekend....lol

Of late, it looks like The Curve was our 2nd home....we've been there for stretch 2 weekend ler (previous trip was for our Valentine's dinner)....when Daddy ask where?, I'll automatically answer The Curve!....well DAISO was the main reason though....OOO ooo....but when I refresh back I think I gotta stop for a while for bento-ing stuffs hunting ler as out of many many that I've bought, I guess I only used or tried up the stuffs not even 20%....*sweats*....sometimes couldn't resist mar when you see the cute thingy bento-ing stuffs mar...isn't it.?...hehehe....anyway, I'll try my best to play with all my bento-ing equipments collection as Leon boy also starting to consume level 2 of solid food instead of porridge only....sooner or later he will take fully rice, meats and so forth....


Daddy drive us to Niu Ze Xui first indeed as I've been telling him I've never been there and little regret as only few shops open and I feel so hot despite with the open air environment....few rounds already makes me sweats like hell!!!....



Lil' one holding Daddy's hand as still cannot walk indepently....



Checking out the Minnie statue....



He scared with Disney character statue when we try to put him alone there for snapping photo....



He almost bawling away when the Donald Duck frowning at him....lol...



Seems with the friendly Buzz Lightyear doesn't work out as well.....

After finished kepoh-ing all the shops, we went for refreshment at the restaurant call "Fullhouse".... I'm so delighted with the design looks like wooden English house....



The menu....



You see lar...looking at the next table eating while waiting for the food to come....

I only want to have light meal so I order this....



Egg sandwiches....to our surprise it's doesn't looks like light meal as served with french fries and coleslaw....only RM9.90....



Honey Lemon Tea also worthwhile RM5.90 with such a big glass ler....







And this mashed potatoes for our lil' one....only RM4.90...sorry for the hole as eat few spoons edi baru ingat ambik photo...kekekekeke....


I tell you this restaurant everything also quite big portion vs their prices so please drop by if you haven't been here....good deal for great eater I guess so....



Lil's one savour the mashed potatoes....



I love this mini cakes....



Mini sizes can allowed us to order few types compare to others restaurant which all cut in big big sizes....



Some decorations and antiques item for sales....



The other side of view of the restaurant....



Closer look with my paria camera....



Outside of the restaurant they have this MINI cooper!....






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, the restaurant's decor is so nice. i must check it out one day. Been to NZX before but not many shops were opened then.