Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

RAKU ZEN

Very Backdated post....


Oh...I miss to blog this makan place....It was a impromptu dinner before CNY and we went without Daddy as it's nearby pil's house after I fetched Leon boy...3 of us only...the other person who joined us was this pretty lady....yeah that day was Friday nite since she told me that her bf has some business talk with his partner ship and ask her to have dinner alone ("sek chi kei").....hehehehe...."dont angry ar Pik Sent if you happen to read this"..... so mar suggesst why not we go together after I fetch my Darling and off we went lar me without my Hubby and she without her Bf....




We went to RAKU ZEN japanese restaurant in front of SJMC Sunway....



The lil' one "kepoh-ing" with the menu book....



I just love their cutlery set....




Feast start with Agedashi Tofu....so the lil' one can share his portion as well....



Follow by Grille Scallop with Spicy Cod Roe....



Will not miss this Chawan Mushi for the lil' one again....



My dinner set Hotate MentaimayoYaki (Chicken)

Overall, nice food! Thumbs up!


Address :-

No.13, Jalan SS 15/5A,
Subang Jaya.
47500 Selangor.

Tel : 03-5880 4717


Please look carefully the restaurant's signboard before you go in ya as there is few rows of japanese restaurant which all just next to each other niah....

1 comment:

Annie Q said...

I love Rakuzen too!! Normally i go to Hartamas one. :)