Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

Our Dinner Last Nite....

Looking in my fridge the cucumber looks going to be expired, so I ask one of my colleague for tips how to fry the cucumber and here's what you need....

Ingredients :-

1) 1 cucumber - cut slices
2) some dried prawns - chopped
3) 1/2 clove of garlic - chopped
4) 4 - 5 table spoons of anchovies - fried
5) cooking oil or olive oil - 1 to 2 table spoons
6) some seasoning (I use vegetarian seasoning)

First, heat the wok or pan with oil, throw everything and fry except the anchovies. Only few rounds of frying will do as over cooked of cucumber will not taste crunchy. Next spread the fried anchovies on top of the cucumber...easy isn't it?....




Then also found out some balance of slices of "Yong Tau Fu" I've bought in the morning market last weekend...took out and cook with 'Tau Chu" sauce (soya sauce)...I just fried with chopped garlic and 2 teaspoons of "Tau Chu"....that's it....food ready to be served.....




All in all, hubby no complain and no praise....when asked....as always the answer was OK lar.....sigh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, the cucumber dish looks delicious. i'll try this one day :D

Annie Q said...

yea yea, agree with barb, the cucumber and the anchovies look delicious, and i forgot where i eat this before, look at it and make me miss this dish.