Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Our Day 2 during School Holiday....

Yeah!...I manage to get home early today about 6.30pm and quickly continue my house cleaning as I take turn by mopping the upstair today and downstair the next day and so forth....routine mar as if mopping both at 1 time go really killing me man....in the meantime do laundry as many round laundry this week due to Leon boy was with us this week....we have to take turn for laundry as well between hubby, Leon and me....we don't mix together as hubby's work deal with machine and spanar means soiled with those black oily thingy....

While struggling with these, I still can slot in time to prepare Pear "Tong Sui" (confection) ingredients and throw in everything into my slow cooker....lol...will post the recipe later....

Then take my bath and drive to my parent's house to meet the lil' one....when I get in to the living room...he was...




Playing on his own in the "cage" (baby cot)...how sweet!





While my mum's eyes stick on to the idiot box for her Astro Hokkien channel as usual lar....

We leave about 9.00pm and when we reached our home Daddy arrived too....didn't go out for dinner today, Daddy tapau "Siew Mai" for me and he settled his dinner with instant noodles....

Give lil' one some bread for nibble as he is mumbling for food for sure when he see us eating....*sigh*....

Read story book to lil' one, play with him, watched some local drama and Cantonese drama before we hit the sack about 12.00 midnite....


No comments: