Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Reading Story Books.....

Honestly, my sil has passed me a set of story books material sometime ago and I haven't really go and start it to Leon boy...I'm such a procrastinating Mummy....the lil' one quite like to flip over story books but have to keep an eyes to him as he may tear off the books...sweat!....


This set of story books was from my sil's lady boss and she remind me to take care properly as she might ask it back....sigh...My sil had finished it with her daughter so mar hand over to me lor....

When the books reach me it came with good condition and I'm crossing my fingers and legs closely to take care it....aiyo macam important mission in the movie taking good care of country's property ler...

All in all, I find the story books is very good indeed after I browse all the elements inside with cassettes and fingers puppet....and last week when Leon boy was with me I manage to read the first story book to him...I'm amazed with his response as he sat quietly on my lap and listen to my story and once in a while his itchy coarseness hands try to flip over the pages despite I haven't finished that page!....you see lar reading story books to my son also so stress.....



Packed neatly in a carton....







It also come with cassettes which each story book will have 1 cassette telling the story....



Finger's puppets....



Story line with colorful picture....







And every final page of the story book will explain what we can learn from the story...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahh..good boy Leon. wow, the book has so many words eh? hehehehhee. i usualy buy those little books with big pictures and single words for ashley when she was around leon's age. she liked it and even chewed on the book :(