Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Our Day 3 during School Holiday....

Last nite I reached home about half past 9.00pm after my belly dancing class, damn tired but once I know that I'm going to fetch the lil' one later my power was immediately regenerate the battery automatically without any chargers!...hehehehe...

Daddy was already at home waiting for me, quickly take my bath and then do the laundry....after that off we go to my parent's house....

Pick him up and we had dinner at mamak stall which nearby our house....





Hub order Nasi Lemak and me was struggling to make decision between chapati and roti naan....end up I order this....



Roti Garlic Naan....Ichiban ler....


The lil' one couldn't resist to see us eating....since Hub's food served first he offer Leon boy some of the white rice of Nasi Lemak....





When he saw Daddy's plate empty he eyeing on mine Roti Naan coming out freshly from the oven....




Instead, I refuse to give him....



Nah..liddat lar his attitude....sigh....


But Mummy give in as he's irritating others table you see....offer some to him while I gobble up the balance fast fast....he will shut his mouth when he see empty plate and showing sign with his hand of "no more"....(*sweat*)


Let him roam in the living hall with Daddy's look after him, I hang the clothes which earlier laundry I did....



He luv to look for his shoes or sandal when he's at home....





And cute things from him is he'll carry his shoes or sandal heading to the staircase sitting right of the final step there and show his legs means he wants you to put for him.....lol....

Call it another day!...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...good that he wants to eat what you guys are eating eh? looks like he is not a picky eater :D