Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Snacking Time!

*Yawn*....human is liddat lar after coming back to work from weekend don't you?....yet today I've been yawning for dunno how many zillions time liau....not many challenging enquiry coming in though...only I need to fix up some filling job but hey that's the boring part...since boss is not in I can hear some ladies in my office was chit chatting & gossiping with each other....lol...that's why some bosses don't like to hired ladies staff....hehehehehe


And I did not make any bento for today so I went roaming at Subang Parade...take a quick lunch....what else?...Macdonald McValue Lunch set lar then go to the Cold Storage to do some marketing....besides some vegetables I got this....




It's Japanese snack (biscuits stick) but made in Taiwan....in fact I bought for Leon boy for fun time...he such fortunate lor as he will have some snack time before go to his afternoon nap....eeerrrr...no no no!...I'm not encourage him for "rubbish" snack lar...I think it's better than titbits kuah as main ingredient was milk...


Then dunno why out of sudden 2 sticks jump out from the package and landed to....



Mummy's working station!....no lar the truth is this naughty Mummy steals from the package for her snack today afternoon to cure the sleepy eyes....mmmm...yummy!....you guys shall try it ler and it's aint cheap ay.....RM8.49 for 16 sticks niah....and you know what?..I got addicted!....


How ar? there spend money for belly dancing class but the other hand munching away those nasty food....muahahahaha....



1 comment:

mommy to chumsy said...

ahhh..only 2 sticks. it's ok lah to induldge sometimes :D