Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Continue from Guess Game - Revealed....




It's call Amezcua Bio Disc which can help for miracle naturally healing power wor....It's a round clear glass about our palm size....info taken from the web is 9cm diameter + 10mm of thickness and weight 130 grams product from Germany....technically engineered natural minerals structurally bonded in glass at a molecular level using high head fusion method....long story cut short it's man made lor....OK I will mentioned some important points benefits from this product can help ladies like you or me who likes to hear.....

1) Water retention problems
2) Skin pigmentation and scars
3) Indigestion
4) Poor memory like me after giving birth...hehehe
5) Constipation
6) Tones up skin texture and makes you look younger
7) Promotes detoxification and etc etc etc.....can read more from here, here, here & here....

Other than above, it may help to cure many diseases as well....

No! no! no!....I'm not trying to selling from here and not even get a paid for the advertisement I made here lar....It's not mine though....my colleague own it (bf bought for her, so nice I jealous lar) so I was curious and ask her the details lor....she say it's also have like pendant and you can wear it like necklace wor...her one is like the above shown picture...you either can place it on bottom of your drink like coaster or immerse into your water pot ar, mineral pot ar, water dispenser ar, water tank? so big can work meh?....well honestly I dunno lor.....

If you are interested you can ask or contact the dealer lar...I just want to share some new things that I haven't seen with you guys niah....


1 comment:

mommy to chumsy said...

ooooo...really work kah? when i got time, i go read more :D