Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Of late, I Crave for....

Guess what food is this?




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Yeah!...Nasi kerabu!.....not all Nasi kerabu stall in Klang Valley nice ooo.....so far I find only 2 places which 1 nearby my pils' house in USJ 1 but can only eat once in a blue moon as mostly I gave up to wait the stall to open as need to rush hour to beat the massive jam to go to work lor when I send Leon boy every Monday morning and the other 1 recently I found out nearby my office!.....aiyoyo....wait what?...quickly doggie pack for my lunch today....but hor lack out something lar this stall doesn't serve with fish crackers and salty egg ler....the lady boss say no time to prepare and expensive wor the material....nevermine next time I bring my own salty egg...(*wink*)....

Hope can hop over to Kelantan the original place for the Nasi kerabu to taste the real Nasi kerabu.....mmmmmm....anyhow I quite satisfied for my lunch today even not in a complete package....muahahahaha......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm..never tried this before. well, actually i don't eat rice so no chance to try this..hehehe.