Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bento 11

Another bread day for my lunch today....Barbara was right as most of times our Gardenia bread may not finished and mine always end up in the bin for the balance....yesterday I went to Jaya Jusco, Bukit Tinggi for shopping some grocery and kepoh-ing (busybody) in one of the bakery shop there....I tell you what interesting me in this Lavender bakery was you can see those staffs roll the pastry dough and making bread live through the window...another concept was there is restaurant inside this bakery which served western and local cuisine....after a few round roaming in the bakery I bought this...




Crispy Coffee Bread, size is half loaf of Gardenia bread and I manage to gobble up all by this morning breakfast with stuff in cheese....eemmmm....yummy!


Aarrr...this is they called it Fresh Milk sandwich.....



I made this from the Fresh Milk Sandwich....from top left was some cocktail sausages with crab shape which I cut from wiener cutter, right top was stuffed with cheese and bottom was with chicken burger....


A
m
acam?....A little bit improvement bor my bento?....at least this time more close to Kyaraben with some decoration ay....hehehehehe

1 comment:

mommy to chumsy said...

oh no...so many different types of bread. i am a bread lover :D your bento is cute.