Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

May I borrow just one of your finger?....

I guess all of you know that tomorrow is Earth Hour campaign for one hour from 8.30pm - 9.30pm ...do you guys support?...This is will be the first time Malaysia takes part in Earth Hour.....

Well, if each of ALL Malaysians are cooperate into this campaign can you imagine how beautiful was the natural bright from the moon and stars?....I think must be very very beautiful indeed!

Honestly, with this campaign also we can take the opportunity to know better each by gather all of our families members then those long long old story will start to come from the old folks eg.."you know ar those day hor and blablablabla....abo then no lights? no TV what else you can do?....eeerrrr....to make it more fun I think in between can have makan makan sessions with candle lor...lol

So if you love your planet and wants the planet to sustained forever and ever, can I borrow just one of your finger to switch off the light for that 1 hour?



1 comment:

Sasha Tan said...

cannot.... cos its stuck to me body. But then can pinjam u for 1 second to off the switch. :P