Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Treat

Backdated post....


Happy Belated Valentine's Day everyone.....

For single couples or dating couples, they find Valentine's Day a special day must be celebrate....unlike me and now with a toddler will feel nothing was special but deep in heart also expect something from hubby lar....despite even though we say aiya no need lar but if the hub is not smart enough....you see lar what will happen later....woman is liddat mar....no means yes....agree?....lol....


I remember very clearly our previous Valentine's celebration, we will have advance Valentine's Dinner to escape from the crazy prices, crazy crowds & lousy services....

Hubby has been eyeing this place during our previous trip to here but to our dismay don't know why their kitchen was closed down on that day and this year it so happen many public holidays was either falls on weekend or stretch to Monday....so that day on Valentine's Day Daddy said wanna go to The Curve?....of course Mummy with a very fast response say YES!....in fact not the dinner that bribe me lor....I was thinking to check out Daiso outlet whether any new bento thingy or not lor....lol....

While we was busy preparing to go out, we tucked the lil's one in his cage....and him....



Standby the keys for us....lol....



Till now he still hates to wear cap....


Why Daddy never give up to this restaurant?....hmmm....he is a pork lover and out of so many eateries he finds that this restaurant served many varieties of pork dishes....The restaurant is....



It's Bavarian Bierhaus German Restaurant....


Did we manage to get place to seat?....Well, If you been to this restaurant before, we sit just right below the signboard....as for us nothing much to complain as we are not dating couple as many couples who see the place they will ask the waiter for better place....actually it's not that pleasant environment if for those to propose marriage that day lar as you can't show off mar....quite isolated to others seat mar....hehehehehe...


When I flip the menu....It's all about PORK!!!!....



Even for Pork Sausages also have quite numbers of varieties....



Another pages of PORKS dishes....



This is one of their main beer in their menu for alchohol drinks ....because it's in BIG glass contain about 1 litre of beer....


And I order this Cranberry soda drink.....muahahahahaha....


Since there was so many choices, I can't actually make up my mind to order what...they have Valentine's Dinner set which served pork leg but Daddy know I don't like any others part of pork other than the lean part like fillet fillet name....end up I order dunno what pork fillet with steam corn with blablabla with blablabla with all the canggih canggih (special) name and looks like very big portion leh....


Finally, when the food come....dang dang dang dang...





See...like this niah....more than half of a steam corn with some nachos chips and the pork fillet served like satay....

And Daddy's one....



Varities of pork sausages and frankfurters....


When I try the pork fillet first bite in my mouth....aiyoyo!....it's doesn't suits my taste bud....I ask Hubby..."are you sure this is pork?", "why taste so different one"?.....Hubby give one bite and told me...."Yalar....correct dear, it's pork lar"....then I told him "you like"?...."I don't want liau, you eat lar....

The name came with so special with blablablabla but for me it's not nice at all....Hub say maybe I order the wrong dish wor....He ask me wanna try the sausages and I've give up also after few bites....Hub say delicious unlike me I feel like one kind when consume so many types of sausages at the same time ler....you know like feeling geli (antipathetic to something)....


Well, did the lil' one enjoy....definately....scroll down for his food....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



It's aint others than his baby biscuits....lol....



He play on his own after finished the biscuits....



Daddy give him a try to one of sausages....of course let him lick only....no problem for him as he welcome any food....

Nevetheless, what did I do then?...I tell Hub you enjoy your dinner lar, I bring Leon to Daiso.....can you imagine he is sitting alone there having dinner on Valentine's Day?....(grinned)....Hmmmm....that's call life after marriage?...I guess so....lol


We meet again after that and we go to the Cineplex which next to The Curve....We can still see many peoples selling flowers but only ask the dating couples lor....lol...



Did the lil' one enjoy the Valentine's Day with us?



The picture says all....


Wait!..not finished yet...I did asked hubby for the bill lor....it cost us RM200++....FYI my hubby take away the left over pork fillets lor he also full edi after ate his sausages and frankfurters....and ar I tell you the left over still sitting in my fridge till today lor......muahahahahaha....



Dear, thank you so much for the Valentine's Dinner although I'm not very enjoy the food but I really appreciate every efforts that you try to make me happy....(*Muazk*)....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, i've eaten at that restaurant before. i ordered the wrong thing too :( some kind of platter with all kinds of cold cuts and eat with hard bread. can pengsan or not? your dish and your hubs' one look good!!!