Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

SUCKS Monday Morning!


Don't know why
today seems like everything not in a smooth way and at my side....all started from home this morning....Ever since Leon boy now has behave much better from his whinning episode, we enjoyed our Monday morning since then....However, other's disaster begin this morning just because of a small matter....Hubby and I had a little arguments just because of a door....can you imagine that sometimes small matter will become big matter if nobody is going to give in....

I need to wake up as early as 5.00am to prepare myself before get ready for Leon boy....after both of us ready, we'll call Daddy to wake up to help us to carry things to downstairs and open gate for us before send us goodbye by 6.00am.....yeah as I mentioned before we need to go out early to beat the massive jam later....as I'm the one who incharge to send Leon boy to mil's house in USJ 1 as my office in Shah Alam was about 6km away from mil's house whereby Hubby's one just about 15 mins drive from our Klang home....

Sometimes, I may very tired and may get up a little bit late as usual so of course I need Daddy's help by getting up early as well....isn't it....Daddy was great sleeper since ages ago....will only wake up till the last minutes....even while I was changing diaper for Leon, I ask him to wake up but he'll say "aiya, you ready liau meh"?....then close back his eyes....and I told him "yes after I finished buckle the diaper, we can go down already"....instead of getting up he''ll continue to say "haven't finished why call me up? little while more lar".....me the other side was getting stress since I woke up late today and when I peep the clock it's 6.15am!....this time a fire inside me has started fuming up liau....ask him to hurry whether he wants to kiss Leon ar? or go for nature's call ar? or drink water ar?....man mar sure alot of ding dong ding dong right?....my man was liddat other's man I dunno....do you?

Then on our way down, he just follow me without our bedroom's door close....I ask him please close the door as nowadays a lot of dengue's attack cases....he refused and told me "aiya you go down lar no need to close lar"....I repeated the same thing despite his excuses so I stop and make a turn and go up to close the door while Leon boy still in my arm....I admitted that I nags quite loud in between closing the door till I go down again....this time maybe tear out his patience with my nagging + his sleep has been interrupted so BOOM!....

He place the things back at the end of our staircase step which supposed to put into my car....he went up to the bedroom without open door, grille and gate for us as usual he done to send us before sending us off....me in the other hand also angry like him bang everything slam the door, grille and drive away without our gate close....

Nevertheless, in the car Leon boy watching at me with his pity face and you can read clearly from his expression that he understand that his Mummy is feeling sad....and he sad too!....although he still can't speak out!....

After I send off Leon boy in pil's house about 7.00am and quickly get in to my car....you know what?...jam has started when I reached the traffic light junction near Summit there....traffic light did change to green but cars seems like doesn't move at all!!!....and today I reach office about 8.00am++....FYI my office start work at 8.30am...but for me it's already call late....as I'm a type that likes to be early birds to work!...that's me....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sigh..man always like this hor? mine also the same. can sleep in every day whereas i hv to wake up early when the kid is awake already. sometimes we wish they will help without the need for us to ask eh?