Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

Sago Honeydew Dessert


Having attempt to make this but no time to search for the recipe....again this nice lady colleague of mine also, find for me....thanks babe!....here it goes...

Ingredients :

- 1 cup = 240 ml
- 1 honeydew
- 3/4 cup of sago
- 1/2 cup of sugar with 1 cup of water (boil to make syrup)
- 7 cups of water
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk


My mum bought this for me looonnnggg time ago but never use before as totally forgot all about it till that day I saw it again when I checked something in my store room....sigh....mum told me since you're learning cooking and start to cook for Leon boy why not use better cutting board to prepare the meals wor.....since courtesy from her mar accept lor....I supposed to appreciate it as well ay....


Cutting board from Tupperware to cut the honeydew....claimed that prevent from bacteria growth wor....



Soak the sago into water for 30 mins....



After drained sago....



Divide the honeydew into 2, half for cutting cube and the other half....



Suppose to make juice, since I do not have blender so I use fork to pulverize the honeydew instead....lol....better to use blender so can get more juice lor....




Boiled sago....put the drained sago into boil water....when it almost turn transparent, off the fire and drain it with sieve over running cold water then put a side....



Coconut milk....


Mix the honeydew juice, sago, coconut milk.... Add syrup to taste....when all done then only I remember that can add some evaporated milk to taste to make it more fragrant smell....


Voila....

Excuse me hor....photo taken after enjoyed half of the bowl already....muahahahaha

No comments: