Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Glimpse of my Chinese New Year 2009 (Part 1)

Huh...what a great relieved that CNY is going to end soon....can be more relax after this....my CNY cookies story still not end yet....2 days before the CNY I'm still busy continue baking my Pineapple cookies as I bought 2 packets with 500gm each of the ready made pineapple jam....I tought I manage to finish all before CNY but once again I failed...this time not to ingredients but to timing.....lol...I should buy only 1 packet instead of 2....now still have balance of pineapple jam sitting in my fridge....my colleagues may be fortunate to get to eat my Pineapple cookies again as I'm going to continue the task after CNY......during those hard time while I'm baking, Daddy was so nice look after Leon boy....



What a ugly starting....bear shape....kekekekekeke



Some cat and bunny shape....



This is not aeroplane shape ok....It's angel shape....lol....



The dough I try to make round but still prefer the long one...once again sorry for the ugly handmake....to cut the pastry is easy than roll the pineapple jam dough....sigh



Another tray of cat shape....some pineapple jam dough run out....



Butterfly shape....nice bor?....hehe



Repeat again some Bunny shape....



Yeah...penguin shape and I give up the butterfly as a lot of work to make pineapple jam dough for the wings....

Till then, stay tuned as more coming up for my CNY stories....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, you sure put lots of pineapple jam on your cookies. must be very delicious :D