Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bento 7

Today is my puff day....having all the way down from breakfast till lunch time with tuna puff....lol....



This is the bento that I brought today....the puffs looks like almost the same sell at bakery shop ey?....



I bought ready made pastry puff from Tesco....you can find in Giant or Carrefour as well...make sure it's "KAWAN" brand....10 pcs for about RM3.59....



It's like wantan skin in square shape....defrosted it about 8mins then stuff with any ingredients that you wish....I use canned chilli tuna brand "AYAM" add with some crabsticks and mayonise....



You can either fold the pastry into triangle or rectangular....I prefer triangle shape as can stuff more ingredients inside....


I still yet to find time to decorate my dull bento....*geezzz*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow..delicious. so u have to deep fry them? i am soooo hungry now.