Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

Leon boy at 15th months....

Another month passed again....my lil' Leon boy turns 15 months today!....well still yet to walk....me little bit of worry as I see other's that almost same age with him already running around....hmmmm....some told me good mar as you no need to chase him up and down when he start to walk like my son / daughter....being as a mother who will not feel excited to see every progress that they made right?....once they were born we are looking forward to see when will he make his 1st flip?....when is his 1st smile?....when will he start to grasps things?....when is his 1st teething?....when will he able to sit without support?...when will he start to crawl?...and blablabla till the day he walk forward to you....by the time he walked yours truly definately will miss those moment how I miss his smile without teeth at all....his cute crawling....his baby smell....sigh...don't you?

This month I was lucky indeed as Leon boy turns 15 months falls on Friday means day that I brought him home from mil's house....most of time I will not get to take his photo on actual day....will run out few days lor...and I really hope that his 1st walk is me the first person to see....


With his "po po" (maternal grandma)....



Aiyo!..boy, close your legs....can see your diaper liau....

That night, we have "lou sang" at my parent's house....12th day of CNY....



Nowadays can get in prepacked but it ain't cheap ooo......



Leon boy sitting quietly and watching what we were doing....lol...



And look up when we say.....



"lou ar"!..."lou ar"!....must say all in good things....good health!, good wealth!, good career!, good family!, good boss!, good bonus!, and blablablabla....



Leon boy with his Daddy, see the lil's one eyes...eyeing to the food already...lol...



Happy 15th months Darling....Daddy and Mummy love you!....*muazk*...Hope to blog your 1st walk soon!....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay..finally got updates from you :D Leon is getting more and more handsome :D I understand how you feel about being anxious on our kids progress. I am sure he will be walking very soon :D does he stand up a lot and try to walk while holding onto things?