Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Glimpse of my Chinese New Year 2009 (Final)

I back to work on day 8th of CNY....First day of work like dragging myself as hippo....even tonnes of back log and emails reply waiting for me, my mind still floating besides missing the lil's one....of course I miss him as spent 1 whole week at home with him and day by day seems like very fast had gone...again, how time flies....back to reality lor....

Nevertheless, I know he miss me too despite he still cannot talk and waiting the day come (Friday) to fetch him home....


We went to FGS ("Fo Guang San") Dong Zen temple located in Jenjarom, Kuala Langat before Banting on day 12th of CNY with pil....after taken our dinner, we reached there about half past 9.00pm....crowded with peoples and cars....we managed park our car in front of the temple near housing estate.... walk a little distance before cross the road to enter the main gate....out of sudden I heard those RELA (Volunteers of Malaysian People) staffs shouted "Tepi! tepi! Menteri mau lalu!" (Move! move! give way to Minister!)....one of the RELA stand just beside me....so can you imagine how I felt his voice....then I see a big VIP car pass by with quite fast speed....I feel so loathe as they simply pushed away peoples even to old folks and some parents with their baby or kid on their arm....grrrrrrr....I think the car should slow down and give way to pedestrian right....or they did this for the VIP safety?....for me I just cannot agree with it....someday how I wish I can be a VIP hor so I can get this kind of treatment and priority?...hence what do you guys think?




Leon boy carried by "Mah Mah" (Paternal grandma) to cross the road...



Another shot with his "Mah Mah" (Paternal grandma)....



Daddy took over the carrying job....4 of us took turns to carry him....



One of the Pagoda background....Leon boy with "Mah Mah" (Maternal grandma), "Yeh Yeh" (Paternal grandpa) and Daddy
....



Some of night shot with my lousy digital camera....



One of best shot out of so many blur vision....


Every year, they would have exhibition or fair for books, vegetarian foods and organic foods but this round something attract me but the price was extortionate from outside even compare to website....it's still high so I didn't make it any....see only....



Some sample display of handwork by using the utensils that they sell....



And yeah....I admit it's very nice handwork but my mind was thinking other's way to use the utensils....



One of closer image of the handwork....



This things lar....the punchers which they use to make artwork but for me what else if not bento-ing purpose leh....lol...


They have 2 sizes, I know they sell expensive but I've forgot which to which liau....this I think small one sell for RM13.00 per piece lor....size about 1-1cm niah lar....

At first I have the urge to buy lor....I make a few rounds ler to think to buy or not to buy till my hub knock me off then only I wake up lor....as he told me "you finished shop liau or not as we wants to go other place liau"....I ask him to leave me there and I will join you guys later but he insist me to follow him....how lucky I am hor if not don't know end up how much of $$$$ fly liau lor....then come back home with regret ler.....lol...

Nothing happy for Leon boy than this slide....


Up he go with Daddy's help....



And BIG SMILE when slide down....


What do you think he's doing?



He try to climb to the top from front to slide again....well, nobody teach him that....*roll eyes*...



Camwhoring with some card board statue of "Little Buddha"....



Another one with "Little Shaolin"....



And another one his head stuck out with "Little Kung Fu Shaolin"....


Nothing much we could see anymore as the lights was slowly off one by one....this year they have GIANT MOO MOO statue sponsered by Dutch Lady with lightings but did not make it there so we make a move....we reached home about almost 1.00am after sent pil back....


We were lucky this year too as "Chap Goh Meh" falls on public holiday for Thaipusam which is on Monday so another stretch holiday for 3 days....On day 14th of CNY afternoon, we have lunch at my parent's home and night guess where were we?....



The lil' one was "kepoh-ing" (busybody) flipping the menu to order something for him....



We enjoy our dinner while the lil' one munching his biscuits....



And surprise for him coming from his back, the waiter gave him a ballon....



See how excited is him with ballon despite his mouth still full with biscuits....


Have the answer already?....Well we were having late dinner in TGIF at The Curve....That's how the 2 weeks of CNY gone....

I hope you guys enjoy your MOO MOO CNY too....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leon looks like the little shaolin monk...hehehehehe. how come no photo of you huh?