Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Every Monday Morning is our Stress Morning

The title says all..Why I say so? My Leon boy doesn't want his daddy..Dunno why when come to Monday morning he will behave like that...After taking his milk he will cranky and cry cry cry like no tomorrow...refuse water given by daddy as well...I was taking morning bath with shower also can hear him cry like macam kena child abuse ler...Neighbours must be thinking this couple ar must be torture his son kah?..I tell you...I can't stand of baby or toddler crying...and he always get spank from me..he got spanked from daddy this morning as well...

When I came out from the bathroom, finished up my dressing everything I carry him immediately he stop crying...so I got to carry him here and there to get ready his stuffs and my stuffs but always end must be something I will forget to take...my morning mood always spoilted...

And in the car just now, I was lectured him..he sees me for a while and turn away continue his scenery journey..early morning at 6.30am all around is in the dark do you think he can see anything meh? must be merajuk and lock his ear to deaf lar tu..kek sei mou....

I blog this so when he grow up one day, I let him read..Let him know how naughty he is...





When he act cute..yeah I agree such adorable mar...

but but but...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Nah..liddis lar his look when he cry...aiyo..really pull my hair ler...


Dear Darling, Daddy and Mummy were always hope that there is one Monday morning you will not cranky to only choose the Mummy to serve you so that day will be our bright Morning day...looking forward to that day..when ya? stop dreaming lar...



No comments: