Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Step 4321 of Man Chu Yuk

Backdated post....


Lately, I've been learned to cook and bake. My hubby is a pork lover so taught of giving him a surprise that his wife can cook pork dishes. If not have to wait till family gathering occassion lor...Why I say so?..as his mum will cook some of his favourite dishes especially pork lor....

After all is not that difficult what to cook pork dish like Ma
n Chu Yuk...hehe..talk big hor....
As long as we have the recipe and the step...I got this recipe from this lady Pik Sent

Jeng..jeng..jeng..jeng...the pictures say all.....




Packed as bento for him that day



And some japanese rice which I add with some furikake / rice seasoning


His comment is OK lor but I get ummpphh praised from my colleagues
lor....and from my mil as well as I cooked the dish during my Leon's birthday that day...1 pot of slow cooker has been cleared off ler....she say wants to get the recipe from me one day...muahahahaha....

Talk so much still haven't see the recipe...ok ok...here's the recipe :-

1) 500 gms of porks belly
2) Black garlics (can put more for those garlic lover)
3) 4 soup spoons of soya sauce
4) 3 soup spoons of sugar
5) 2 soup spoons of vinegar
6) 1 soup spoon of alcohol (I used "Shao Xing Chao")

To make it more tasty, marinated all of the above for overnite. To start the cooking, fry all the ingredients for few rounds no need till cook, then add water. Water level about almost cover up the ingredients. Final step is cover with the wok cover and stew till dry.

That's about it. Sorry for my broken English of explanation for the steps of cooking....
So easy
bor? That's why they called it 4321 of Man Chu Yuk lor.....



No comments: