Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 28, 2008

My first handwork using the glue pen...

It's a photo frame..just fill in the color with the glue pen....bought it at Mid Valley that day (RM6.00)...I should get more of this glue pens as when I see the price selling at the Mid Valley...doom!...very very expensive ler so I only take away the photo frame lor.....RM29.90 for 1 set consist of 6 pcs niah....whereby I can get 4 sets if buy from Taiwan ler...it's from the same company made in Korea the different was the packing....and ar the function also not as good as I bought from Taiwan on any surface like fabrics, stones, papers, glasses, mirrors, mugs & etc...only can write on glass surface niah lar.....



See how ugly was the yellow color filling....maybe it's too big I guess so...despite my poor skill....



Still sorting which photo of Leon boy to put up.....


Another weekend is coming....Darling is waiting his mummy to pick him up after work...can't wait to see him and smell him again.....Have a nice weekend....

1 comment:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ahhh...very nice. this craft is pretty popular now eh? i've seen this stall at mid valley and other malls too.