Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

My Taiwan Trip (Part 1)

Backdated post....


Went to Taiwan on 29th/Oct/2008 and come back on 30th/Oct/2008...errr..ya..you were read it right..1 day trip niah... Why? urgent delivery lar...to handcarry parts back from group company there back to Malaysia...in fact it's not my first time to handcarry parts back...but this time is the worst experience out of others handcarry case that I did before...

To cut it short, firstly I forgot to bring my handphone charger only remember the multi traveller socket...useless right without the charger...walk here and there in the KLIA airport to look for handphone shop...end up boarding empty handed as the shop open at 9.00am and my flight is taking off at 10.00am...have to give up lar as in KLIA from this distance to that distance is not near ok...

I know my life is getting tougher if I would like to look for handphone charger in Taiwan as my Mandarin speaking is best of the best...know what I mean hor...Luckily there is MAS supervisor who help me out...Dunno why that day my seat number was sitting togther with groups of steward & stewardess...wah!!!! what a morning freshing as lots of leng lui & leng chai ler...but I was seating alone at the last row which have 2 seats...

To makes the time pass faster, I entertained myself with in house flight movie...in between take a short nap but still not comfortable ler then out of sudden I was frightened by this fella coming from my back..he pat my shoulder asking me something..he also shocked when I jump up...he ask me whether I'm with those steward & stewardess group as he see me seating alone there mar..come on lar...he so blind meh...this auntie's look deserves to be stewardess meh? What's more I'm not wearing any air staff uniform lar...maybe he also paiseh to direct question me why this auntie is seating among his roses leh...lol...then he sits beside me and introduce him self then came to know he is supervisor in charge in that flight for that day lor...tell me alot of things lar..he say he will be in Taiwan for 3 days before take off to Los Angeles...ask me whether want to have any hot spa tonite in Taiwan or not?...wanna buy me perfume from Los Angeles and will pass to me when he back to Malaysia lar...While he excited bla bla bla I tell him that I have married...huh? you married edi ar? the perfume I better mail to your office lar or why not I give you now ok? It so happen the flight also offering in flight shopping mar..what is my answer ar? ok lar...free perfume only mar not doing naughty thingy what..I also take this opportunity to ask anybody can help me how to get my handphone charger lor...

He ask one of the steward who know Taiwan very well and know how to write chinese so that I can show the paper easily to look for handphone charger that I want...

Once touch down at Taiwan Tao Yuan, Taipei airport show the paper to driver...tell him I need to get this before check in to hotel...not going to drop by group co's office edi as almost 5.00pm..furthermore parts will be ready the next day early morning at 5.00am...why waste my time and money...I do not know other's group co in Taiwan lar but culture there is I have to take care my ownself...they only provide driver to fetch me from airport and drop me off to airport niah...kesian leh...what's more group co wor...sigh...I prefer go to group co in Thailand as service better..at least bring you to lunch and dinner....perhaps different country different policy kot...

Finally I got my charger as quite worried my handphone was 5 years back model ler...hahahahaha....


Will continue my 2nd part...Stay tuned...



3 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahahhaa...this supervisor handsome or not? your flight to taiwan must be a pleasant one eh?

Annie Q said...

wah! sure this mummy look young and attrative. :)

Marilyn said...

Annie,no lor...I have kangaroo pouch since i gave birth ler...i feel i looks like auntie lor...blek