Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Taiwan Trip (Part 3)

By the time I check into hotel, it's almost half past 6pm and sky is getting dark...the weather is 28°C..consider ok compare to KL...Unpacked my luggage and walk around to check whether everything is in good condition or not...I was staying in Grand Forward Hotel where located in middle of Banciao city which nearby light industrial area and walking distance to MRT station...luckily this time my room doesn't have dressing table...or else I will not sleep for whole night... as if so there will have a big mirror on it and my mind will go imagination those funny funny things liau....no need to explain far hor..know what I mean lar...and yeah hubby always say that I'm "mou kuai yong" (useless)...Other than this nonsense I quite like the room..the ambience was very cosy...


This is my bed..yeah sleeping alone in a king size...



As usual most hotel have it..build in cabinet with mini fridge and place to make coffee...



well..the bathrom also looks nice...this is bath with shower



And bath tub as well...I prefer the shower one...

Take a quick bath, go down to the receptionist and ask some information before heading to the MRT station..last business trip been to Shilin Night Market...my colleague told me there is another night market which have a lots of things to shop call Ximending Circle...just now the hotel staff already circle the map to mark where am I and which station I need to go down in order to get there...

While I walk walk walk...Alamak! feel abit hungry ler...drop by at the bakery shop and oh no! everything is written in Mandarin...so how?...open mouth and ask the shop assistant there lar abo then no need to eat meh...got chicken floss bread...

When I reached MRT station, my eyes were busy to see how those Taiwanese buy ticket but most of them is using card like our touch n go card...sigh...end up go to information counter and buy..hahaha....

In the train, I always check from each station to each station..worried mar later got down at wrong station how?....finally annoucement were made that the train is reaching Ximen station...get ready myself seriously to get off the train...so kiasu..lol...


Nothing much for me to shop in Ximending night market...more suitable for youngsters besides Taiwanese foods and snacks...sigh..no toddler clothing as I taught can get few pcs for Leon boy mar...my previous trip about 2 years ago when I go to Shilin night market I bought quite a lot for my nephew, colleague's kids...that time I haven't married mar...takkan mau beli and simpan for my kids later meh....

What caught my attention in Ximending night market was their variety of foods and snacks...too bad my stomach cannot fill so much even my size was a big size ok....

Guess what food was that for the below photo?






Does it looks like our Malaysian roti canai?


Then we shall call it Taiwan roti canai lor...lol...the shape almost the same with our roti canai but but but this one more delicious compare to our home one lar...very much crispy.. our's was mix those egg or other ingredients together with the dough..unlike i Taiwan like this photo..the egg fried separately...


Aarr...this one is pork meat...


Here's the menu and price....quite a lot of variety ler...yummy...



The cooking method also different with us...they use machine to flat the dough and whole process they use kitchen utensils like tweezer lor..It's look more hygiene right..



When done, the add. ingredients will put into the so-called roti canai...



Also I record down in video version for clear picture...


Some night view photos of shops....











See my shopping loots...


This is mine...girlie thingy...



Needless to say u guys know who I bought this for?



2 pairs of toddler shoes for Leon






Crayon cum water color....



This is glue pen which you can write on to any surfaces eg. shirts, stone, glasses & etc...drying by using hair dryer...It's damn cheap NST120 (about RM14) for buy 1 foc 1..good deal leh...


Glitter type....



Pearl color type with glitter...


Got this as a free gift because spend NST1,266 (RM138.15) in their shop...



it's a light up candy..how creative those Taiwanese huh....

Sorry daddy, there is nothing all of the above that suits you as I've say just now the things they selling were more for youngster lor.....


It's still not end of my Taiwan trip story....will blog my sucks experience the day I come back to Malaysia....

2 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hehehehe...got dressing table never mind lah, just use a towel to cover the mirror :D

eh..the taiwanese roti canai sure looks yummy :D

Annie Q said...

Hotel room got no dressing table? hahahahha, don't it look weird? :)

That glue pen look interesting and reasonable price.