Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Leon's 1st Birthday celebration

Very Backdated post....

It has been 3 weeks ago Leon boy celebrated his 1st birthday but I still haven't get a time to blog about it. So many things to blog and yet so little time to do so as no internet surfing at home. The only time for me to blog was to steal some working hours to update my blog....ssshhhhhh...."boss if you happen to read my blog please forgive me as blogging also a way to release some tension mar".....

Since Leon boy just recovered from HFMD I organized a very simple birthday party for him among close family members only....as I've said before don't wanna take the risk even paed's advise was he already 100% recovered and he will not spread to others but for me it's better to prevent than cure right....

I prepared a few simple dishes niah lar....I cooked "Man Chu Yok", fried some vegetables, fried nuggets and chickens....served with rice.....my "Man Chu Yok" habis sapu kering-kering....



Chinese tradition will not forget this....red eggs.....


I ask my colleague Pik Sent to write down "LEON" word on some of the eggs with the glue pen that I've bought from Taiwan....


While mummy was busy with preparation in the kitchen, my MIL feed him dinner....



How fortunate I am with helps from my MIL....



Leon was so happy to see his 1st present from his cousins (Hubby's youngest brother's kids)....he got a pair of kids....



Handmade Birthday cards!!!...This was made from Kar Wai...the elder son..


Boy being boy....some picture of "BEN 10" cartoon character....



Awww...so sweet...no need to explain...from the girl lar of course Kar Yan...Kar Wai's mei-mei


Mei-mei's writing was so big vs to her Kor-kor....lol



He looks so happy...do you think he know what actually happen on that day?....



Change him to a new shirt and long pant as all this while most of the time he wore only rompers...looks cute and easy to maintain mar...out of sudden he looks like a big boy edi...


And a pair of shoes which I bought from Taiwan....



He doesn't like the new shoes at all...keep on pulling the velcro to take the shoes off....sigh


Still not giving up yet to take the shoes off....



Daddy was helping him to wear it back....but he keeps on open the velcro...end up we take off lar...wasted mummy's effort niah to buy him new shoes....sob sob....


Dang dang dang....Cutting cake time.....



It's a jelly cake...He luv Barney & Partrick very much but only Barney available as I tought to get him Patrick...



The jelly writing was just perfect.....



The lil' one stunned for a while when they sing "Birthday" song....



But then when they laughed, he also laughed..I wonder whether he know it's his birthday on that day or not?



Other kids was so excited to see the Barney jelly cake can't wait the jelly cake to be served but the lil' one busy picking something....can you see the other hand...that is Kar Wai's hand who pick Leon's jelly name....and he is the one who blow the candle as well....


We ask Leon boy to cut the cake but he was busy checking the things that he picked up...actually it's his left over jelly name lar...lol..



From left Kar Wai & Kar Yan, follow by Zhen Ai (husband's eldest sister's only daughter) and Su Wei (my 2nd younger sister's only son)



This is Pik Sent my colleague and blogger too....Why this couple was here? because the only couple who haven't married and no kids so can come lar....She was very helpful as ask her to come at 8.00pm but she heading to my house straight away after work...so sweet.....


Looking for family picture 3 of us?...well...dare not to post up as mummy's face was so oily after one whole day busy in the kitchen with sweats....muahahahaha....

2 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

waaa..looks like a fun celebration. hey, we got the same barney jelly cake for ashley's birthday last year :D

chey...i was hoping to see your photo lor :D

Annie Q said...

hahahhaha, me too! Looking for the family photos. Must put up ma. :)