Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

My Leon boy is down with HFMD!!!!

Oh dear! My darling is down with HFMD...It's seem like a season now ler after I read from this 2 mummies annie and sasha blog as their son just recover from it...I still haven't see him yet as just came back from Taiwan to handcarry parts back from our group company there to Malaysia. Horrible trip...will update later....

Buzy sending message and sms to call off to cancell his 1st birthday party this coming Saturday 1st/Nov. Of course I don't want later spread to other kids ler....

Luckily I have sil who bring him too see doctor while mummy is not around. Paeds say he got the HFMD due to contact with other children...(must be he got it during open house that day as we went to 2 open house but dunno which house lor) Paeds also say no worry mild niah lar but still worried mar...Mil told me he been cranky as when feeding time or thirsty he can't drink as mouth pain due to ulcer...soiled about 10 hankys per day....

Get scolded from my mum as she say already told me not to bring my son to crowded place. She say "you never read newspaper meh? so many HDFM cases recently still want to go party party and what's more come back home late nite"

So tell mil that not going to bring him home tonite as need to do 1 round of house cleaning first..will pick him up tomorrow morning.


Sorry Darling, mummy is not around beside you when you are in the pain...you know how I miss you but hope you understand as mummy is busy with the works...Daddy and mummy love you as always....Take care ya! and get well soon...Looking forward to see your normal action back.





4 comments:

Annie Q said...

oh dear! Sorry to hear Leon also down with HFMD. Hope he recover soon!!

I think you can get the pain killer from the paed, it's a gel type, it can numb the pain.

Happy 1st birthday Leon. :)

Sasha Tan said...

happy Belated Birthday Leon! Dun worry about HFMD (i know.. still worried ma.. mommies are like dat) but serious hfmd is very common and some got it also wont realise it. It will take a week to be okay so just hang in there.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hi..thanks for dropping by my blog. so sorry to hear about the little one getting HFMD. can still celebrate his birthday..better late than never :D Speedy recovery to Leon.

btw, ashley is also on pediasure..which i mix with dugro. cannot be solely on pediasure becos it is so expensive :(

Anonymous said...

Hello. Just dropping by. Sorry to hear about Leon but I am sure he will be OK soon. Take care.