Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Art of Sleeping

After I become a mother, I realized that baby's growing style were keep changing every day or every week or every month. They can be whinning and cranky for first 4 months then they will be OK to take care on after that.
This is according to old folks lar...wonder it's a myth? but all this it's depend on you whether you want to believe or not and due to some babies who cry often will have stomach pain as consume too much air inside the tummy or maybe he / she cry due to stomach pain... but some old folks would say dunno kena what liau lar...dunno who say something infront of the baby liau lar n blablablabla and so on....So this is why some modern mummy out there will have some argument with confinement lady, or mil or even our own mother agree?

Some parents may listen to old folks to do that lar to do this lar as some babies were pantang to say good things infront of him / her.....blablablabla wor...
Thus, the parents will do anything as long as to get the baby to end up the crying episode lor...

Aiya... talk so much here but nothing related to the topic....hahahaha....
Here I would like to share my Leon boy his art of sleeping....first few months I need to pat him to make him sleep before put him into his cot, then slowly he likes to lie down on my chest till he knock off before throw him to his coat...Lately pulak once he fell asleep when I carry him to his coat he will out of sudden wake up and whinning..I think I can guess his meaning lar...trying to tell me that I want to share the bed with Daddy and Mummy...once I put him back to our bed he will immediately stop whinning and fall asleep back like nothing happen....sigh

No doubt our is King size bed but we still feel it's quite crowded leh...what to do give in lar so that we can get to sleep lor...

He's quote a "gentlemen" when the time he used to sleep in his cot as he will still in the same position by the next morning so sometimes in the midnite I'll change his position....
Recently after sharing bed with us...you see lar his style......













Get ready to wake up but end up......
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lie down back to refreshing himself...or may he feel our bed more comfortable than his one....

No comments: