Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Never Too Late.....

Yes!..Yes!..Yes!Yes!Yes!...finally I manage to create my own blog as I'm PC idiot or simple word IT idiot who do not know much about IT thingy but I've been craving to have my own blog after my 1st baby boy arrival on 06th November 2007 so that I can jot down those precious moment during his grown up.... See now he already 11 months++....going into toddler next month...Sorry Darling you have a "Moh Chim" (hokkien word) Mummy (means:Procrastinating lor)


Thus, that's why till today no matter what I say to my self "I WANT TO CREATE MY OWN BLOG!". Thanks to this beautiful lady Pik Sent who help me out alot in bulding up this blog for me....


So I hope after this I will keep up the good job to update my blog at least once a while hor....


Ooopss..wait a minute...how can I miss this..one of the most important role in my blog...Our blessed first baby boy..His name is Leon Wan Kar Chun....Just like other babies sometimes whinning till drive me up to the wall, throw tantrum, talkative in his baby languages, busybody, and etc....but hey...after all he is a production of my hubby Senior Wan and me so If I mirror back iether his character will looks like my hubby or me mar...muahahahaha...Nevertheless, I still luv him as he is and he looks cute especially when he bubbly with his non-stop baby talks...

Stay tuned!




The day Leon Wan was born on 06/November/2007 at 12.48am...

Weight : 3.6kgs

Length : 54cm

Head size : 34cm




3 days away from 11 months old... (the month that finally his mummy start the blog)

No comments: