Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Bentos Craze Season (Some Lunch Box for Sale)

Lately, everyday and everywhere people talk about bento-ing and I'm one of them...Frankly speaking I'm not good in cooking. Not only that, poor in estimation of quantity for serving as well... hubby always complain this to me....kahkahkah...
Here, I would like to share some cute lunch box for sale...Of course mar We should share good things together to make our bento-ing world more beautiful....

Below are some of the stuffs :-

Item 1.) Pooh Bear Lunch Box with 2 divider - RM13.90/pc


(size : approx. 12cm x 21cm)


Item 2.) Kerokero Keroppi Lunch Box with 2 divider - RM13.90/pc

(size : approx. 12cm x 21cm)



Item 3.) Hello Kitty Lunch box with 2 divider and fork + chopstick - RM13.90/pc

(size : approx. 12cm x 17.5cm)

Item 4.) Kerokero keroppi Lunch Box with 2 divider and spoon + chopstick - RM13.90/pc (SOLD OUT)


(size : approx. 12cm x 17.5cm)

p/s : Price stated above excluded shipping cost. Will use Pos Laju or other courier services. From RM6.00 and above depends on total weight. Shipping cost TBA upon order confirmation. Payment can be made to my maybank2u.com. If you interested to purchase one, please email me at marilyn_hong@yahoo.com and leave down your contact no. or email address and I'll get back to you asap. Thank you.

No comments: