Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Daddy and Mummy Proud of You!

I must jot down this....before my brain went short-circuit again...very forgetful nowadays....This is the best achievement of my lil's one at the age of 11 months & 1 week++...remember about his potty trained ?


Actually my mil did told me before that there is one day he told his grandma that he want to pooh wor...but I told her maybe it's coincident for that day niah lar....the story goes like this, she is feeding him water but he refuse to drink by stretching his whole body and say "ng ng ng" then my mil ask him "what are you doing"? "like want to pooh pooh one"...he keep on repeat "ng ng ng" so she try to put him on potty...really pooh lor....



Recently pulak, last week Friday (17th/Oct/2008) kekeke..kiasumum is like that hor..wht's more jotting down the date....he is with my mum as mil went back to TI...my youngest sister told me the story..she say the lil' one crawled to her and say "ng ng ng" and same question ask him "what you want"? you want to pooh ar"...he repeat "ng ng ng" quickly take potty to him and it's true lor came out 3 pcs with quite a good size....mine you...beh tahan...fully described with how many shits out....





luv to see this photo while he sleeping...so peaceful and free of problems..


And this.....


maybe he is thinking what others new achievement to get another praised from his daddy and mummy?

Well done Darling...5 stars from daddy and mummy...ting! ting! ting! ting! ting! Keep in up!

1 comment:

Annie Q said...

Hi Marilyn, thanks for dropping by my blog. :)

U got a cute son! Bravo for his achievement! Clever boy.