Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Am I getting old or I need a Magnifying Glass?


I'm going bonkers liau...What happen to me? Getting old or I need a magnifying glass?

2 silly mistake happened at the same time yesterday...I really feel bad about it as due to these silly mistake I've delayed shipment and quotation to my customer....If you were the customer who happen to read this....Once again...SORRY...SORRY...SORRY.....




1st Stupid Incident....
Thru tele-conversation :-

Mr J : "Hi, Marilyn...Thanks for your quotation but I think you get me wrong"

Me : "Huh? Why?

Mr J : "I'm asking for 2 option mar....quote for 1 set & 5 sets..please read my mail again...

Me : "Eerrrr....wait ar"....(check back his mail and open my eyes big) "Oh yalar..."I'm sorry didn't read the top column"

Mr J : "It's ok but can you send me the revised quote in 10 mins?"

Me : "I'm sorry Mr J, can I send to you tomorrow? as 5 sets of casting I need to study the cost of mold & part cost"

Mr J : "Like that ar?..OK lar...please send to me by tomorrow early morning as I need to submit to my customer in Germany"

Me : "Eeerrrr....I try I try"
Mr J : "Please help lar as there is time gap between them and us as if I can't send tomorrow morning then there will be another day to received the quotation liau...

Me : "Eerrrr....OK OK".... then hang up..(still have to say OK eventhough I know it's impossible to send the quotation to him by tomorrow morning ler) $#%&%#@&%


Why I cursed like hell as due to our small capacity we have in Malaysia, I have to send again to group company in Taiwan and hey it's 5.30pm now, who is going to do for you ler... how to re-send in 10 mins time when I know it's also impossible to send by tomorrow early morning edi...Not only that, I have to do double job besides wasting my time, company resources and etc. Thus, lesson to me lor next time please open the big eyes to read all the informations before act....kanasai... (at this time of point when I write this, I still haven's get the revised cost from Taiwan lor, jia lat)


2nd Stupid Incident....
Thru msn with customer :-
message pop up on my pc...
Mr C : "customer not available or business closed"

Me : (talk to my self) read read read...what is this ar? Oooppps!!!! open back his project file and double check....gosh!!!!! this is status update from courier service website for this customer's sample sent from Taiwan for approval but to wrong address lar!!!!!!! die die..this time die liau lar why never check when group company in Taiwan faxed me the courier service tracking number the other day? what else can I reply to him?

"Sorry Sorry sorry...I didn't double check the address that they sent, they used back the address which deliver to your house that day during "Hari Raya" long break.

Mr C : "I dun care! if the sample to arrived tmr the leadtime will still remain the same for the balance of 80 sets which is ETA on 28/Oct/2008 and blablablabla no matter what"

Me : "OK OK..my fault settle for you"

Immediately call Taiwan side and informed about this and why it happened? Feedback from her is "上次你送去哪里就哪里" (means : we just follow the address according from the last delivery address)grrrrrr........


I told her yes that time we have no choice as Malaysia were having long break for "Hari Raya" and customer's company closed so customer need to work at home to assembly the electronic components into the parts in order to meet their customer dateline. At least you ask again which address need to be sent this time right?...

Hang up the phone with Taiwan and call the FedEx's customer service. Ask them to change the address for me....luckily it can be done and parcel will be send again as per customer's factory address the next day..if not I think I have to drive down to northern side to pick up the parcel and send myself liau as happen before in my company whereby parts switched between customer A & B due to wrong air way bill stick to the parcel and this case take 3 days to settle....sweat...



Please give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!





1 comment:

piksent said...

no la...is not u getting older la..just that the customer all so "ma fan" troublesome de la...