Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Belly Dancing Belt

Went to Petaling Street last weekend to look for my belly dancing belt. Need to get one as I feel my belly dancing cacat-ed without the belt especially during shimmy step. So far there were the only shop in Petaling Street selling belly dancing belts and costumes around Klang valley. Price quite reasonable compare with those selling online eg. e-bay website.



Bright orange color with velvet fabric RM35.99



Bright green color also with velvet fabric RM29.99



Black color with normal organza fabric RM29.99




I hope in another few more months my tummy will looks flatter with belly dancing. Wonder can get Shakira's sexy body or not leh....Thus, I enjoy the belly dancing class very much. Always looking forward Wednesday to come to shed away my extra fats....hehehe


3 comments:

Annie Q said...

Wow..belly dancing!!! I learn that for a month and now that Belly dancing instructor no longer in our gym so i also got no chance to learn again, and now also hardly got time. :( Should enjoy the dancing moment. :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oh my!!!! you are into belly dancing!!! how great is that? hey, show lah...some of your moves in a video ;)

Marilyn said...

Hi Barbara,

I just finish my basic and now into our 1st song...when I already expect all the flares I'll show some...hehehehe...it's not a easy dance wey....