Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 22, 2008

Bento 4

Backdated post....


These day, I was trying to make some bento for my lunch to enhance my skill in cooking and bento-ing despite the 1 hour lunch only...sometimes I just feel the 1 hour is not enough to travel from this point to that point, time wastage to look for parking spot and waiting for out food to serve as well....it's not an easy task as I need to wake up early as 5.00am to cook and pack the food....I have to leave the house about 6.30am to beat the massive jam....



Gohan shaped with rice mould into bear, boy and girl shape but lack decoration of eyes and mouth.....




Baked dory fish seasoned with rosemary and parsley leaves....


Call it a day....another headache day for tomorrow lunch....sigh



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice bento. You really can cook well :D Wow, gotta wake up at 5am? Pengsan. Cannot cook the night before and refrigerate the food? :D

Marilyn said...

Dear Barbara,

I dun cook overnite as not so healthy and fresh lor...prepare the stuff the nite b4 and cook in the next morning lor...