Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 5, 2008

Moody Day!

Our company's server was running slow whenever we operating the microsoft words....according to our IT support we have to back up all files except words as cannot recover anymore....attacked by a "huge" virus wor....so what is our reaction?...go bonkers lar....as most of our job was running with words....means all soft copy of customers just gone liddat!!!!!been calling them to come and check since 1st day we feel something wrong with our words but they keep telling us that they were doing investigation at their end there...a lot of enquirys and quotation at our hands need to be done...customers keep hacking us you guys need 2 days to send a quotation??????....

To overcome this, we convert those words to excel...mind you...it's not an easy task ok...need to calculate holes...my eyes real tired of doing this besides handling customer chasing for quotation...really made my day man!!!!!...It so happen when I look at my colleague's calculating the holes I came to know that I still have a long way to go when I compare my holes with her's one.....%&@%&*@#^&*%#.....then I told her since you were doing it...later when you done send to me lar.....I back up files first lar.....hehehehehehe.......

While waiting for back up thingy, I suprise by 2 parcels from POS LAJU....I received my redemption gifts from EON credit card.....














Bento set from Thermos brand....




When I see the actual things it's quite small as there is no size written in the redemption catalogue....



Good also lar as I can eat less since I'm still on diet...nyek nyek nyek....



For the lil' one.....




Patrick bagpack....


OK..enough gallavating liau....back to work...aiya....still cannot continue my job as she haven't finish the holes calculating....then?....hang here and there lor.....muahahahahaha.....
Oh shit! phone ringing...must be customer again chasing for quotation...^%!%%#&^##&...

1 comment:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

waaaa....nice gifts. so now you can make your own bento and bring to work???