Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 26, 2008

My little Chatter Box

Also backdated post....


If one fine day I need to take care the lil's one at nite, I think I need a earplugs as he was very talkative with his baby talks which I cannot understand most of his words....keep on babbling non-stop...
yeah it's cute to see him when you have nothing to do but but but you will feel irritating sometimes if you happen need a quiet moment to use your brain to think or sleeping time....those clearest words than I understand were mum mum (when he sees you eating), up up (when he needs your help to stand up or he wants a carry), mi mi mi (yeah it's me), yeh yeh (my father-in law) mother-in law jealous lor as most of time she's the one who take care him but never call her mah mah and mai mai (means don't want) I also dunno why it turns out in Hokkien dialect for this word as he exposed only to few languages like Cantonese, English, Mandarin & Hailam....but not Hokkien at all ler....


These recorded video shown him with his "up" word and practising his duckling walking...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..bravo. he can speak simple words already? smart boy :D

Marilyn said...

Dear Barbara,

Mayb he resemble his mom so "chi cha"...hahahaha