Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy 2009!

Happy New Year!

Another year had passed...now we are in 2009 and we will be going to celebrate Chinese New Year in 2 weeks time...how time flies....I hate this as need to do spring cleaning....luckily I have part time cleaner to help me, though...hehehe...already make appointment with her to pick her up on 17th January 2009....and ya I don't go thru agent as I only need someone to clean my house once in a blue moon like wiping the ceiling fans, grille doors, windows, spider webs and etc....

This Indonesian part time cleaner is good...introduce by my colleague as she know her for years so trustworthy lor and her hand work also clean...including wiping my tiny decorations thingy one by one...worth for money as well....kekekeke....I will pick her up about 8.30am and reach my home at 9.00am....she immediately start her task from upstair and ended at 5.00pm....looks like working hour hor and only RM50 but I top up another RM10 as a way to appreciate her hard work and a pack of nasi lemak....

One more thing to remind me..to send my curtains to dobi...will get it done tonite.....

Till then for my next blog....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..a full day's work and only rm50. not bad :D

sigh, i haven't started buying stuff for cny and cleaning the house too :(

Marilyn said...

Dear Barbara,

It's ok lar as most of ppl also like last minute thingy especially we hate spring cleaning time...hehehe...