Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bento 6

I have attempt to make "sambal udang kering" (dried prawns chillies) long long time ago but was not sure whether I have blender at home so ask hubby and he say yes...(sometimes need a guide from him as our store room too much stuffs).....despite the blender is not new, I still happy as at least I no need go and invest one ok....go get the ingredients with full of actions but project failed......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Turn out supposed to be red color but mine orange color and gosh! lots of chillies seeds....taste and smell spicy but not nice....I shall blame to the old blender lar as it's sound noisy but cannot blend well and my super "keng" (act smart) hubby ask to add water..I told him my recipe does not have "add water" written there lar....



At last, I still make the so-called "sambal udang kering" spread with bread as my bento breakfast abo-then wasted ler....the balance still sitting in my microwave oven....how ar?..can repair or not?...sigh....

No comments: