Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

CNY Preparation (Final) & Pineapple Cookies

2 days more!!....yeah..2 days more we will celebrating our Chinese New Year for the year of Cow...I hope this gonna end fast as to run those errands really pull my hair up ler.....some update for my pineapple cookies.....



Before going into the oven....I make "star" shape for my pineapple cookies....



My first tray....the result not very good as I forgot to brush over with the eggs yolk on top of the cookies....



2nd tray with egg yolk mix with egg white but turn out like over burnt lar....



3rd tray....improved a bit....




4th tray....still ok lar....can you see the pineapple jam?...the shape changed from "star" shape to round as it's already midnite about 1.30am and I still have a lot of dough to go and and need to go to work lar....



5th tray....even the "star" shape also run out of the shape....luckily not for sale....lol...


That's all for now as I have to all settle my paper work by today before I go off for 1 week holiday....if not when back to work I'm sure I cannot remember to continue my job from where....

Till then...Best Wishes for an Abundant Chinese New Year 2009!!!!....."Gong Xi Fa Cai"....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...you are really good lah. i see the cookies and wanna eat them already :) dunno how you found the time to do so much baking :)

Anyway, Gong Xi Fa Cai to you and your family. Have a great reunion!