Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

Good Deals for Leon's Pyjamas

That day after my belly dancing class, I went to Klang Parade Parkson to check whether pyjamas for brand Mix Color have offer or not as I bought it with 50% off last year when Leon still was a baby....to my dismay the offer had been on going for almost a month and not much sizes and variety of the boy's pyjamas as you will not get this kind of good deal in any other Parkson outlet....only 1 years old or up to 10 years old sizes available but also not much stock....however I manage to get 3 suits of pyjamas after I slowly flip one by one of the clothes for few rounds....double check mar as I'm not satisfied if can't even get 1 suit....

Normal price is from RM20++ up to RM30++ so do you think I will spend that kind of money to buy pyjamas what's more toddler grown up very fast....unless I married to millionaire husband but too bad to millions hair husband instead.....hehehe.....


1st suit - size for 2 years old


The material is 100%....Mouse design....I'm not picky to the colors....I will let Leon wear any colors including pink...don't you think it's bored to see blue colors only for boys?


2nd suit - size for 2 years old as well


Lion design....


3rd suit - size for 3-4 years old






Toothbrush design....and this suit I will keep for sometimes as very big for him now....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice!!! i also don't spend a lot on ashley's pyjamas lah. i know some people would buy mothercare pyjamas for their kids :( me buy from pasar malam....hehehehehe