Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

Touch' n go or Tambah Nilai?

Why I blog this?....me prefer to reload my touch 'n go card thru those tambah nilai lane as I don't like to stop my car and go down to the office and not every way out after highway have tambah nilai lane but sometimes no choice as I'm not going to pay extra RM0.50 if to reload in Petronas petrol kiosk...in our country everything also wants to charge...sigh....


I always use KESAS highway on my way to work and it doesn't have tambah nilai lane so most of time I need to get my lazy butt down and reload in their office lor....or else if so happen I use others highway.....

Schools has been started since 2 weeks ago means I need to pay extra RM0.50 to avoid the massive jam in way out heading to Sunway Pyramid exit...the RM0.50 that I pay was the one which pass by the Central Sugar factory..I don't know what exit is that call....is it Batu Tiga?hehehehe....I'm very "char" in this...untill know I still confuse where is NKVE highway, PLUS highway....

OK talk about the so-called Batu Tiga exit....neh the exit after 3 petrol station from Klang side...know where or not?...I've seen before there is tambah nilai lane...but when I need to top up my touch 'n go the sign board seems missing....then other day when I pass it's there back...ishhhh....then I talk to myself maybe that day is not this exit lar....sometimes my husband drive then when I saw that sign board again I ask him...ay you come in this exit from where ar? is this exit which go to Central Sugar one? why when I go thru this exit did not see the tambah nilai signboard geh? blablablabla....things goes liddat lar....even I ask my colleague she also say have as she top up from that exit whenever she go back to her hometown....sigh....takkan gua nampak hantu mar....

I will not satisfied till I find the thruth answer or maybe they get me wrong of which exit I'm talking about...cannot be mar....we really say about that after the 3 petrol kiosk exit wor....

Thus, yesterday evening after work I top up my touch 'n go and I ask the lady cashier....I nak tanya you tambah nilai punya lorong yang kat seberang sana tu masuknya dari mana ya?..you tau tak exit yang selepas 3 buah petrol station dari arah Klang kan ade satu lorong touch 'n go betul tak sebab I rasa macam pernah tengok tapi kekadang kenapa macam takde ya...I salah tengok ke?

She smile to me and say....oohhh lorong tambah nilai tu sign boardnya boleh tukar.....yikes! means can rotate lar the sign board!!!!!!...kanasai.....she told me lagi...lorong tu buka setiap hari dari pukul 7 pagi.....patutlar gua tak nampak sebab I selalunya sampai exit sana sebelum 7.00 pagi.....ingat nampak hantu ke? and the lady laugh out...

This morning the first thing I do is telling my colleague about the tambah nilai lane lor...lol...

So anyone out there do you know that the signboard can be rotate? or I'm the one who from archipelago place ar?
me in prototype line but do not know about this..."char tou".....paiseh paiseh.....








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

muhahahahaha...this has happened to my hubby before. He thought he was getting old and keep seeing things. Later (I don't know how), he found out that the board can change. hehehehehe. Now he stop hunting already because can tambah nilai from BP :D