Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bento 5

So lazy to move my butt this morning....it's really big different after school holiday ended....have get very early to beat the massive jam....grrrrr....if school holiday I can reach office in 25 mins time but now it may takes up to 1 hr to get there....




Nothing special only bento for breakfast....fried of premix "cucur udang" dip with mayonise....



I add some other ingredients into it chillies padi and onions....suppose to be prawns but hubby cooked the prawns with the maggi mee liau....and yeah he is king of prawns...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waaaaahh....very sinful food!!! :D

hey, thanks for the info on the food write. I'm in OUG so I don't know when I'll be in USJ :D Thanks for offering to buy for me but no need lah. Don't want to trouble you. If I go to PJ, I'll check out a cake supplies store there. thanks again my friend :D