Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Letter to Mr. Santa

Dear Santa,

For this coming Christmas I wish for your magical present to make me more slimmer. How about another 10 pounds? (not greedy right approx. 5 kgs niah lar) I still have few more pcs of clothings which I wish can fit in back lor....

This year I've been so good other than nagging and sometimes evil mommy to my 1 year old son....I promise I will be more behave and good girl towards year 2009.....I will try harder to cut down my nagging....

To help me more, please send more chocolates to those slimmer lady.....muahahahaha


Yours sincerely,

Marilyn from Malaysia

1 comment:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

muahahahaha...this is funny!!! i also want to write to him and let him know i want to look like beyonce ;)