Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

Lunch in Jungle Hut CAFE

Also Very Backdated post.....


I have only a son but macam many kids at home no doubt he only come back every Friday evening means I need to entertain him for weekend liau mar....he may very "sticky" sometimes so many things I need to pause and forward to normal day to do...he is a great sleeper eg. he can sleep up to 3 - 4 hours or more for afternoon nap...but this mummy also follow him to sleep...end up time wasted liddat lor...if you happen to come and visit me during weekend don't surprise by the "disaster" which happen in my home ok... normal day when Leon boy is not with me I have to juggling those precious time to run those errand
s including as a maid at home...not to forget my belly dancing every Wednesday nite....I wish I have perhap 36 hours a day so that I can have more time to do that and to do this....especially to update my blog at least 2 days once...as u guys know that I dun have internet surfing at home...I will not get to blog everyday in the office...u think I everyday goyang kaki meh.......

Ok lar....enough for the sad story to ambik simpati.....back to the topic.....hehe....that's me must nag something before the real story begin.....kekeke

Hubby brought me to one of quite well known
restaurant in Sungai Buloh for lunch to celebrate our 2nd Wedding Anniversary on 11th December 2008....the famous food there is their Butter Crabs and Fried Chicken Wings...




A picture taken the lil' one with his new cap before we go out....





Start with Jasmine Honey Ice Tea.... (Large : RM4.50)




Fried Chicken Wings.... (RM10.00)




Marmite Porks.... (RM15.00)




Tadaa.....finally came the Butter Crabs....yummy! (RM45.00 for 1 kg)




Dip the sauce with toaster bread...such a good combination and delicious.... (RM1.00)

Food is good but not in a romantic ambience....what to do as we tag along the lil' one mar....weekend no "nanny" lar to take care....also treat it as part of family day lor....anyway thanks dear as you take care Leon boy while I enjoy the foods.....Love you....


Opps...for those crabs lover..you can locate the restaurant at :-

Jungle Hut Cafe
32, Jalan BRP 7/2A,
Bukit Rahman Putra.
47000 Sg. Buloh.
Selangor Darul Ehsan.

Tel : 03-6156 6560
Contact : Ms. Eunice Chin
Business Hour : 12.00 - 15.00 hrs & 18.00 - 23.00 hrs (Close on MONDAY)

They also serve other dishes like fried rice, mee, meehoon, western foods and many more....just a fried rice they have many variety...worth to try it out besides price was quite reasonable....


No comments: