Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

So Tired....

Today 1st day to work after few days away to TI for Leon's great grandma funeral....although we had a comfy place to sleep but still not like the one at home right?..agree?....what's more these few days weather was fuming hot like no tomorrow despite Leon had flu and cannot recover at all with flu syrup almost finished up as shortly hot then cold again then hot then cold again...although our bedroom was fully air-con, I cannot stay all the time there ler not nice mar must also go out to the canopy and "show show" face mar....lol...but after I lock him up at our home he is fully recover now from the flu bugs edi....

Will blog about Leon's great-grandma funeral when I have the time as I need to put back my track on my back-log job....

Till then...see ya!....

No comments: