Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

In Loving of Leon's Great Grandma (Part 1)....


MIL called me yesterday afternoon told me that Leon's great-grandma was not doing well....can even drink....she is going down to TI with my fil today afternoon and asked me to send Leon to my mom to take care....then later at night about 9.30plus pm mil call hubby told that grandma has passed on....sil take mil & fil down to TI immediately as hubby and I need to settle up some office thingy....

Hubby told me see how many days for the ceremony if 5 days then we will heading down to TI on Wednesday nite or Thursday morning or else we will going back to TI tonite or tomorrow morning if for 3 days....

Although Leon boy & I seldom meet hubby's grandma and not so close to her but I can feel those feeling for her lost....but this ends her suffering on earth and left to Heaven....Hence, life still have to go on....

Hubby just called, we will going down to TI on either tomorrow nite or Wednesday morning as obituary will leave on Thursday morning....

RIP "Tai Mah for Leon boy while "Ah Mah" for me and hubby....


1 comment:

mommy to chumsy said...

so sorry to hear this. may "tai mah" rest in peace.