Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Damn April Fool Day!....

No! no! no!....not prank by people but my work station pc....been fuming mad all this morning as no matter what mails that I've send out will not reach to the other end of the receiver....also dunno why today pc response very very slow for instant just to open window and minimise window takes for years....whats' more typing words into mail also slow!!!!


Then I suspected wonder my pc has been attacked by virus?....oh no!...this is no good as if it's really true means I need to back up all my importants file before reformat the pc....I hate this....so I try to cure by running the full virus scanned
software to my pc....


Damn!....more than 20's of virus pop up waiting to be quarantine and deleted....and you know lar when you do the scanning virus process pc work slow too!....

I'm not going to stay back after work as I have belly dancing class today!

I dunno whether you guys would believe it or not my colleague told me that don't go browsing website on April's Fool day wor as ar on this particular day hor those irresponsible peoples will inject the most dangerous virus so if your pc kena attacked by this virus it's very difficult to cure wor....

But anyway, things happen edi...chinese tradition they called it "chinese taboo" I think will call it "western taboo" to makes me feel better lar as I don't see my others colleague kena pun......@&%#^&#$&*^&^%&&^


That's my April's Fool day....how's your? got kena prank or not?



No comments: