Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

When they is CHEAP SALES!....





Daddy and Mummy will shop like crazy people....



You see in this shopping cart ONLY Diapers!....Mummy ask me to "jaga" while she go and kepoh-ing what others things that on great deals....



On our way to load the diapers in to our car....



Out of my way please!....



Hey!...mine ar...don't you ever dare to take from me ok....still got stock over there go and get it your self....lol



After load the diapers into our car, we came back for 2nd round to hunt for my formula milk....muahahaha....

4 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

wow, really shopping crazy huh? are those diapers really cheap? sometimes huggies ultra is around rm27.90 or rm29 at the chinese medical hall in my area. when ashley sleeps at night, i let her use huggies ultra and sometimes mamypoko too :D

huisia said...

wow, a lot of diapers there! are they really cheap??? how cheap??

Family First said...

wow .. mommy sure can shop lah.

Marilyn said...

Dear ALL,


I shall say cheap but dunno how cheap is it also lar as ar If I calculated 1 pc not even RM1 then it's cheap liau lor...hahahahahaa

For Mamypoko is RM30.90 for XL 34 + 4 lor while Huggies ULTRA I forgot lar about RM0.70++ per pc lor....lol

Marilyn