Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

A little update on my Belly Dancing....

It's been almost 1/2 year I learn belly dancing and now we are into our 3rd new song....I feel I fell in love very deeply in to my belly dancing as I have a wonderful teacher who teaches us with all her efforts and the countless patient she poured to us with some of us was a bit slow learner....she will make sure we perfect before go to next new song that's why till now we only into 3rd new song within 6 months....whenever there was new students came, she will try her best to teach them basic steps besides teaching us new step for the songs....we really can see her try to pleased and make us happy as we need to stop a while when she teach those new students....there was many belly dancing school out there which those teachers that only pay attention to seniors as they feel beginner like us was a time wasted....they just wanna makes money....

Last night we were so happy that there is a girl which we hate so much had stop the belly dancing class...this girl ar she complained to the centre that we are now saying our teacher teach very slow lar, wrong steps lar and blablabla...we was like WTF! if you think you can catch up very fast why not you go and joins those senior class right?....but I also admit that this girl she dance quite well...the reason she wanna learn belly dancing as she intend to be a belly dancing teacher later....I tell you hor to be a teacher is not an easy task which you just attend belly dancing class then after that go and be a teacher and teach other peoples....that's call "chiplak" teacher edi....a lot of things and money spend to be belly dancing teacher whereby you need to attend workshops, seminars to understand choreography and etc....she will show long face if we ask teacher how to get this step nice or how to get the step correct....teacher also happy she left....

I love you Teacher Ran! yup..she's a Punjabi mix with Thai....I love to see her dance...dunno when I will be like hor......lol....


No comments: