Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Kiss that melts me aways....

This morning I came to the office due to urgent quotation to send to client....boss just left so I manage to steal sometime to blog....hehehehe....


Yesterday as usual after work I pick up Leon boy from pil's house, once I step in to the house....he keeps follow me wherever I go and touch my legs as a signal ask me to carry him....while having some conversation with my mil I entertained him....once he on my arm, he gave a KISS on my cheek!....I was like blank for a while, like kena electric shock....of course I gave a kiss back to him also lar....so "lum mar"(romantic)....

How sweet!...awesome!...only that seconds of moment he melts my heart away.....lol....


1 comment:

mommy to chumsy said...

ahhhh....very 'lum' indeed. there will be more to come ;) kids always show us unconditional love eh?